2.3.dos. The learning attainment regarding Slovenian youth

That have 51.1% out-of 15-29 season-olds for the a career inside the 2019, Slovenia provides a lower a job rates than just OECD countries typically (54.3%) – even when quite more than the newest European union mediocre off fifty.9% (Shape 2.cuatro, Panel An excellent). One of the reason behind this new seemingly reasonable a job rate try the fresh very long time more youthful Slovenians spend in knowledge. For the 2018, the fresh new share out-of youthfulness have been subscribed to knowledge is the latest third-highest certainly one of OECD regions (Profile dos.cuatro, Panel B) https://datingmentor.org/reset-tinder-easily/. Meanwhile, this new show out of young adults just who mix knowledge and you can work is comparable getting Slovenia therefore the OECD an average of, getting together with 27.8% and twenty seven.2% correspondingly. One of university students, brand new show at work people increases to one-50 % of (European Fee, 2015) , as numerous engage in ‘beginner work’, a binding agreement only available in order to college students. A number of reforms enhanced the new student functions agency costs and you can situated full public cover insurance rates conditions, reducing the economic great things about these types of work. Still, several benefits to own employers continue to be, including fewer defenses up against dismissal and you can exemptions out-of meal and you may travel allowances.

The training attainment of the Slovenian population has grown substantially since the start of the new 100 years

More youthful employees are have a tendency to short term teams, but their show has fell. One of fifteen-24 seasons-old employees, 38% held a long-term offer in the 2019, than the 74% along the OECD and 57% over the Eu twenty-eight (Profile dos.5). After they achieve the 25-34 year age group, but not, the fresh new display out-of teams having a permanent package goes up in order to from the three-household (Eu Fee, 2018) . Considering research conducted recently, the newest 2013 A job Relationships Act – lined up to decrease rates differences between short term and long lasting contracts – made it likely to be having short-term group and you can unemployed folks of all ages so you’re able to transition towards the a job with a permanent offer (Vodopivec, 2019) . So it outcome is mirrored for the a surfacing display out of fifteen-24 seasons-olds with permanent agreements since 2015.

Non-conclusion regarding compulsory education (around age fifteen) is pretty uncommon, though some society communities, plus Roma, is actually more-depicted certainly dropouts. Inside 2019, under 5% away from twenty-five-34 season-olds had not done upper middle school, compared with 14.6% in 2000 (Profile dos.6). It consequences including measures up favourably into OECD mediocre out of 15.4%. A top show of males (5.5%) than just lady (cuatro.2%) don’t over higher middle school.

Source: Panel An excellent: OECD, “LFS from the Sex and Ages”, OECD A job Database, Panel B: Very own computations centered on Labor Force Surveys and you may OECD (2019) , Education without delay 2019

Regarding a few-thirds of significantly less than-25-year-olds (excluding around the world cellular pupils) enroll within college or university. Because of the glamorous funding criteria (come across Container 2.2), Slovenia has actually, with 66%, the last higher rates from young people just who go into tertiary degree from the people section prior to its twenty five th birthday certainly OECD nations to have which the info is offered, and you may well over the OECD(29) and you may Eu(19) averages off 44%. Although not, the show which indeed graduate with a good bachelor’s education into the theoretical years as well as 36 months 53%, a decreased worth one of several 21 OECD nations and you can regions having and this investigation on cohort are available (OECD, 2019) . The new show away from tertiary graduates among 25-34 seasons-olds nevertheless improved rapidly for the past two (close to the OECD average from 44.9%). Ladies in sorts of will in all probability possess graduated of school: From inside the 2019, 55.1% of women from the age group twenty-five-34 got a beneficial university degree, compared to the 34.3% regarding Slovenian guys (OECD, 2020) .

Of several Slovenian pupils favor vocational songs and you may amount from inside the Science, Tech, Engineering and you can Mathematics (STEM). Having 71% away from upper second youngsters signed up for professional otherwise top-notch programs, the show is more above the OECD cross-nation average regarding 42% (OECD, 2019) . The latest pit with the OECD mediocre closes during the college height, where 26% of bachelor graduates for the 2017 read a base topic, compared to the 23% OECD average (Profile 2.7). Slovenian graduates and with greater regularity obtain a diploma in the a punishment related to knowledge otherwise provider, if you find yourself a somewhat all the way down display than simply elsewhere receives a business, administration and you may law; health and appeal; or arts and humanities training. The new 2017 OECD Experience Approach Symptomatic declaration detailed that the apparently lower percentages regarding health and passions and you will advice and you may interaction tech students may join experience shortages, although fitness business shortages are presently regional and you can speciality-certain (OECD, 2017) .

error: Le contenu est protégé